HOLIDAY ICE REVUE
The Greater Kalamazoo Skating Association proudly presents the Holiday Ice Revue every December. The Holiday Ice Revue showcases the talents of the GKSA’s competitive skaters, as well as learn to skate members.
Ticket Prices (Pre Sale):
$5 Children 4-12 years
$5 Seniors 65 and older
3 years and under – Free
At the door:
$10 Children and Seniors
Holiday Ice Revue Registration Information
Please complete one of the two online registration forms below. Select the form option that reflects your current GKSA membership type, Basic Skills Member or Full Club Member. Registration Forms >>
Holiday Ice Revue Structure
The actual performance will include group numbers, featured soloists, soloists, and team skating. All skaters will be placed into a GROUP number according to their current skating level. Full club members will be placed into groups, optional groups, features, solos or a duet/trio or quartet depending on level. Rehearsals for the ice show will first be off-ice starting the week of November 13th. Skaters will meet their group, choreographer and learn the majority of their program. On-ice rehearsals will begin December 5th.
- Who: All skaters that are current members of the GKSA, including Basic Skills, Introductory Members and Full Club Members.
- What: “Holiday Ice Revue” is the GKSA’s yearly ice show (recital). All of the skaters involved in our basic skills classes or other programs are able to participate and showcase their talents under the lights and music of the holiday season!
- When: December 9, 2017 at 2:30pm & 7:00pm
- Where: Wings West, 5076 Sports Drive, Kalamazoo
- How: The 2017 Holiday Ice Revue registration forms are included below. Online Registration Forms will be due with deposit by October 16th.
- Schedule: The fee for the ice show is $160.00. A deposit of $80.00 due with the registration form, the second payment of $80.00 is due by November 16th. Fees include first group costume, ice costs, and coaching costs.
Holiday Ice Revue Registration Forms
Please complete one of the two online registration forms below. Select the form option that reflects your current GKSA membership type, Basic Skills Member or Full Club Member.